- How Children Can Honor God, Pt. 1 (Ephesians 6:1-2)by Tom Fuller on May 19, 2013 .
- Ruth: God's Grace to Unimportant People ()by Tom Fuller on May 12, 2013 .
- Don't Use Oaths to Cloak Dishonesty (Matthew 5:33-37)by Tom Fuller on May 5, 2013 .
- How Children Can Honor God, Pt. 2 (Ephesians 6:1-2)by Tom Fuller on May 19, 2013 .
- Sarah's Growth of Faitth (Hebrews 11:11)by Tom Fuller on May 12, 2013 .
- The Connection Between Israel's Exodus and Our Redemption (Exodus 6:6-7)by Tom Fuller on May 5, 2013 .
KMBA junior and senior high students will be competing in the WACS State Fine Arts Competition to be held at Calvary Baptist Church in Watertown on Friday, March 8, 2013. We are looking forward to a great day of vocal and instrumental music, speech, and preaching. Come join us in support of the parents and students who have worked hard…[read more]
Is one Bible translation better than another? And, if so, what standards of evaluation are we to use in order to judge between two different translations of the Scripture? More to the point in our modern context of 21st-century American Baptist Fundamental Christianity, is the King James version (KJV) of the Scripture the only one that believers ought, in good…[read more]