We’d like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us at Kettle Moraine Baptist Church! Whether you’ve attended church services for many years or have never been inside a church building before, we’d love to see you and encourage you in the Lord. As we seek God in His written Word, the Bible, our lives are changed! That’s why we teach and preach the Bible carefully in all our classes and worship services. Come join us!
Please note: Beginning on May 24th we are resuming in-person services in a limited and phased approach, being careful to maintain physical distancing and sanitary precautions.
- We are taking a phased-in approach, following the guidance of federal and local government.
- Sunday School will continue to be done only via Zoom (not in the building) for a few more weeks (9:30-10:15).
- Children’s Church and nurseries are temporarily suspended. Families should stay together in the auditorium.
- Please stay home if you have any flu-like symptoms.
- Please feel free to stay home if your health is vulnerable. We certainly won’t think less of you for doing so.
- Zoom (call-in only) is available for those who need to stay home.
- Practice good hygiene, including hand washing and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Cloth face masks and hand sanitizer will be available for those who want them.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the building.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis. High touch surfaces will be disinfected before and after each service.
- We will do our best to have doors propped open or opened by an usher until services start.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be carefully observed in the church building and parking lot. (No hand-shaking, hugs, or close conversations.)
- Please sit every other pew, spaced out 6-8 feet.
- Printed bulletins will not be distributed.
- An offering box will be available for tithes and offerings. We will not be passing around the offering plates.
- Water fountains, coffee, and snacks will not be available.
- At the close of the service, we will dismiss in an orderly way. Please move any conversation outside, being careful to maintain 6 feet between families. Unless you have a specific task to complete, please do not linger inside the church building.
Sunday School/Bible Study | 9:30 AM
Sunday Morning Service | 10:45 AM
Sunday Evening Service | 6:00 PM
Wednesday Prayer Meeting | 7:00 PM